- The world's first keyboard with motorized faders
- Full range of keyboards (49/61/76/88 notes) with after-touch and velocity sensitivity, VX80 has graded hammer action weighted keybed
- Built-in breath controller interface and expansion slot
- Red colour aluminium chassis design
- Up to 64 programmable controllers and 12 trigger pads plus “Favorite Folder” function
CME has just released version 2 of their intelligent controller keyboard – the VX series. This was the first keyboard in the world with motorised fader controllers as well as having a multi-function expansion slot. As the first keyboard with 'PadStyle' intelligent MIDI songs and styles in the world, it can be updated via USB. It is also the first keyboard in the world with unique Game mode, Multi-scale and U-CTRL function.
Not only is it a MIDI controller keyboard, VXv2 series also includes many unique functions to meet the needs of 21st century's new musicians. Firstly, VXv2 includes both USB MIDI and USB audio functions; users do not need extra audio interface when they using VXv2 with music software.
VXv2 also builds in many MIDI songs and accompaniment in different styles, including loop variation and chord change; these have been carefully prepared by professional musicians and can be sprung by VX's unique 'PadStyle'. All MIDI songs and styles can be downloaded from Internet and transferred into the VXv2 via USB.
VXv2 includes a brand new Game mode; users can use this function and their music books with VX to test their skill of performance, and students can learn many tips in this mode. VX is the first keyboard in the world that has build in multi-ethnic scales so you can play Arabian music or Asian music.
U-CTRL is a brand new concept by CME, it provides the easiest way to communicate between controller and music software. You do not need to load templates or presets, just press U-CTRL button and all the controllers you may use for software will be ready. VXv2's multi-function expansion slot gives you many options for expanding your VXv2, including sound module with sample function, analog synthesizer module, firewire audio interface module, digital mixing console module etc. With these expansion cards, VXv2 will bring you an all-in-one music production platform.
As with the UF series controller, VXv2 uses CME's famous and well-proven professional graded hammer action weighted keybed (VX8) and semi-weighted keybed (VX5/6/7) with initial and after touch, plusvelocity sensitivity. These keybeds have been widely used in many famous professional synthesizers and digital pianos in the past few years. VX provides up to 64 controllers in different types, including motor faders, encoder for data entry, knobs, trigger pads, ribbon controller, buttons, pitch bend, modulation wheel, SEQ transport buttons, pedals, breath controller and all these controllers are programmable.
Although VX includes many awesome functions, it still conforms to CME's competitive price strategy. VXv2 will be the new standard of controller keyboard.
- Built-in 32bit CPU
- Intelligent keyboard built-in USB Audio and MIDI, multi-function expansion
- Graded hammer action weighted keyboard (VX80) and semi-weighted keyboard (VX50/60/70), initial and after touch, velocity sensitive
- 'PadStyle' MIDI songs and styles help you to play live music easily
- Interactant mode to improve skill of your performance
- Multi-scale of the key to fit more kinds of ethnic music
- U-CTRL function makes you work with music software perfectly
- 12 x programmable trigger pads, velocity sensitive
- 8 x knob controllers (potentiometer)
- 9 x knob controllers (endless encoder)
- 9 x 60mm motor fader controllers
- 1 x ribbon controller
- 1 x pitch bend and modulation wheel
- 27 x function and number buttons
- 6 x SEQ transport buttons
- All controllers are programmable
- 1 x endless encoder for data entry
- Music software control templates with user bank memories
- 2 x 16 characters LCD display
- Firmware upgradeable via USB
- Multi-function expansion slot
- 4 x MIDI OUT, 1 x MIDI IN to supply real master keyboard function
- 2 x universal pedal connectors, full compatible with switch and expression pedal
- 1 x breath controller connector, full compatible with YAMAHA BC3
- 2 x Mic/Line input with gain knob, 1/4" phone jack
- 2 x Line output, 1/4” phone jack
- 2 x headphone outputs with volume knob, 1/4" phone jack
- USB Audio and MIDI, class-compliant with Windows 7 32 bit/Vista/XP and Mac OS X
- USB Hub, USB bus-powered
*Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.