Contains it’s own built-in CPU
The three polished metal pedals are housed in an elegant wooden casing for complete stability on the floor and reliability on the road. Because the GPP-3 is not just a simple analog pedal, but contains it’s own built-in CPU, it’s completely programmable via the included software to interface with any gear you have. Plus it automatically saves these configurations and retains these custom settings even when the device isn’t powered.
Compatible with any brand of keyboard
You can connect to your keyboard via USB, MIDI or by standard pedal inputs. Each pedal can be configured to send any MIDI CC message so for example Pedal #1 could be sustain (CC#64) , Pedal #2 could be sustenuto (#66) and Pedal #3 could be Soft Pedal ( CC#67) exactly duplicating the settings of the three pedals on a grand piano. The polarity switchable pedals with trim potentiometers make the GPP-3 compatible with any brand of keyboard.
The GPP-3 is the most flexible, powerful and programmable pedal solution available today.
- 3 pedals in Grand piano style with an elegant and stable wood base
- With a built-in CPU, the three pedals are assignable to any MIDI controller
- Pedal 1 and Pedal 2 are switch type, Pedal 3 is continuous type with half pedal function
- USB port, MIDI out port and standard pedal ports
- Automatically memorizes and stores the settings, even after power off
- 3 LEDs for MIDI activities
- Switchable polarity and fine tuning for flexible connectivity
- Windows XP/MAC OS X USB MIDI class-compliant
- USB bus power and DC in
- Firmware upgradeable via USB