CME released the first of the UF series full-function Master Keyboards, which became an instant classic as the most convenient and cost-effective full-function master keyboard in the world. At this moment, CME celebrates this milestone by unveiling the latest and greatest additions to the UF v2 series: the new UF 50/60/70/80 v2. Now the durable aluminum case houses even more professional synth concepts. These digital instruments provide all-new circuit design, with the practicality and versatility of a modern master keyboard.
1) The world‘s first keyboard with built-in Wireless MIDI system.
2) The world‘s first keyboard with expansion slot.
3) Full range of keyboards (49 61 76 88 notes) with after-touch and velocity sensitivity.
4) Silver colour aluminium chassis design.
5) Programmable controllers and Transport control.
- Built-in duplex wireless MIDI interface with error correction function
- USB plug-and-play MIDI interface
- Firmware upgrade or addition of new functions via USB
- Redesigned panel function provides more convenient control
- Many note-key shortcut functions added
- User template save functions added
- MIDI-in added to expansion slot
- All control components (including aftertouch) can be assigned to any controller or channel.
- Scales and tuning adjustment
- Increased velocity curves
- Adjustable aftertouch curve
- Increased continuous controller data density
- U-CTRL functions added
- 49-, 61-, or 76-key semi-weighted action keyboard with aftertouch (UF50 / 60 / 70)
- 88-key hammer-action weighted keyboard with aftertouch (UF80)
- Built-in duplex wireless MIDI interface
- Over 20 user template, non-volatile memories
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 8 assignable control knobs, preset functions including Cutoff / Resonance / Attack / Release / PAN / Reverb / Chorus / Variation
- 9 assignable control faders, preset functions including volume for 1-16 channels and master volume, and drawbar for organ sounds.
- LED data display, control button including program, transpose, octave, channel, keyboard split.
- 6 assignable shortcut knobs
- 6 sequencer remote buttons, including REC, PLAY, STOP, FAST REWIND, REWIND AND RETURN TO START, etc.
- Panel page and layer button, data adjustment knobs.
- 1 MIDI-out port
- Adapter port?9V?1500mA?, power switch
- Breath controller port
- Sustain pedal and volume pedal jacks
- USB MIDI port, Class-compliant for Win Vista/XP and Mac OS X, Power can be supplied via USB
- Support and tested with most professional audio/MIDI sequencers
- U-CTRL mode
- Optional firewire expansion board
- Dimension: (W x D x H)?
UF50?859 x 348 x 113 mm, 8.2 kg
UF60?1022 x 348 x 113 mm, 9.8 kg
UF70?1232 x 348 x 113 mm, 11.8 kg
UF80?1408 x 372 x 150 mm, 24.7 kg
UF60?1022 x 348 x 113 mm, 9.8 kg
WIDI-XU Wireless MIDI Interface specification
- USB class compliant for Win XP and Mac OS X, supporting hot plug. No driver needed
- The working band is 2.4GHz ISM
- USB <--> RF transmission mode.
- Duplex wireless MIDI data transfer.
- Manual switching for one-to-multi communication (auto finding and selecting).
- Low power consumption, high speed, powerful error correction with automatic notes-off and on-line detection.
- Maximum wireless transfer distance is 80m(262 feet) without obstacle.
- 64 radio channels for MIDI data transfer, with manual or automatic radio channel setting mode.
- When connected to computer via USB, this product will be automatically recognized as the “USB Audio Device”, fully support MIDI data stream, compatible with Cakewalk, Sonar, Cubase etc.
- Automatic searching, manual or automatic channel setting and other system function can be controlled by the special MIDI SysEx command from USB.
- Powered and upgrade program via USB.
- Indicator for signal and power.
- USB plug x 1, plug-and-play to computer’s USB port.
- Dimension (W x D x H)?73 x 23 x 9 mm